These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of LifePole’s websites and mobile applications that refer to or refer to these terms and conditions (“Website”).
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions and enter into a legally binding agreement with LifePole Inc., an American company (“LifePole Inc.”).
Do not access or use the Website if you do not wish to commit to the Terms or are unable to do so.
“You” and “„your” refer to your person as the user of the website. “User” means any person accessing, browsing, searching, or otherwise using the Site. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to LifePole Inc.
“Content” is text, images, photos, audio and video files, location information, and any other form of information or communication. “Your Content” is content that you post or transmit through or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, referrals, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that appears publicly or in your account profile. “User Content” means content that users post or transmit through or in connection with the Website. “LifePole Content” is content that we create or provide in connection with the Site. “Third Party Content” means content that is provided by other parties (other than LifePole) or their users and that is provided in connection with the Website. “Site Content” means all content provided in connection with the Site, including your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and LifePole Content.
We are entitled to change the conditions occasionally. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions that apply at the time of your access or use of the Website. If we make changes to these terms and conditions, we will notify you thereof by e-mail or by posting a message on the site before the effective date of the changes. We also indicate the date of the most recent changes at the top of this page. You should visit the terms page regularly, as you are bound to adhere to the amended versions. Any changes of this nature are valid after the publication of the new terms. You understand and agree that by continuing to access or use the Site after the amended terms have been published, you agree to the change.4. Translation
We are authorized to translate these terms into other languages for you. Their relationship to LifePole, however, is based on the English version. In case of contradictions between the different versions, the English version takes precedence.5. Use of the Website
You must be at least 18 years of age and have the necessary authority and qualifications to meet these requirements. Competitors and persons, we have excluded or whose account we have closed, the access to the site and their use is not permitted.
- Permission to use the website
We allow you to use the site within the limits of these terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risks associated with offensive, offensive, erroneous, objectionable or otherwise inappropriate content.
- Availability of the website
The Site may be changed, updated, suspended, or temporarily or permanently terminated at any time without notice or acceptance of liability.
- User Accounts
You must create an account and provide certain personal information in order to use some of the features offered through this website. You are responsible for keeping the password of your account secret. In addition, you are responsible for all actions that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time with or without justification.
Your account is an account for your personal, non-commercial use only. When creating your account, you will be asked to provide complete and accurate information about you in order to confirm your credibility as a member of the site. You may not accept identities of others (such as the identity of a celebrity or your neighbor’s identity), create or use accounts for others, specify any other than your own email address, or create multiple accounts. If you use a pseudonym, you should be aware that others may still identify you, for example, by providing information in your posts that refers to you, using the same account information on other websites, or agreeing to other websites providing information about you You pass it on to LifePole.
- Notifications from LifePole and other users
By creating your account, you are agreeing to a certain exchange of information in connection with the website. For example, you can get referrals or friend requests from other users. You will also receive our weekly e-mail newsletters to keep you up to date with news. You can not unsubscribe from essential notifications here.
- Liability for your content
You are solely responsible for your content and already published content cannot always be withdrawn. You are taking all risks associated with your content, including the risks associated with using them with confidence in accuracy, completeness, or reliability, or arising from the disclosure of personal information in your content and revealing your identity. You represent that you are the owner of your content or have the necessary rights to use and authorize the use of the content for the purposes of these Terms. You must not give the impression that your content is being promoted or supported in any way by LifePole.You may be held liable if, for example, your Content contains incorrect, intentionally misleading or defamatory material, violates third party rights, including infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights, publication rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, unlawful material including, but not limited to, illegal hate speech or pornography in which minors are exploited or otherwise harmed, or violate or endorse any right or policy.
- Our rights to use your content
We have the right to use your content in various ways. This includes, but is not limited to, publicly displaying, re-formatting, integrating into advertisements and other works, creating, promoting, distributing, and authoring derivative works on their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media “) to do the same. In this sense, you grant us irrevocably worldwide, indefinite, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and usufructed rights of use for your content. In addition, you irrevocably grant users of the Site and other media the right to access your content while using the Site and other media. Finally, you irrevocably waive any and all claims and assertions against LifePole and its users arising out of moral or copyrights in respect of your content. “Use” means copying, auditioning, and displaying, reproducing, distributing, modifying, translating, removing, analyzing, commercializing, and creating derivative works of your content.
- Property rights
As part of the relationship between you and LifePole, you are the owner of your content. We own the LifePole content, including the visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation of user content and other website content, computer code, products, software, reviews of user submissions, and all other elements and components the website, excluding your content, user content, and third-party content. We also own the worldwide copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual property rights (“IP rights”) associated with the LifePole Content and Service and through copyrights, trade forms, patents, trademark laws and all others applicable property rights and intellectual property rights. Therefore, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations in whole or in part, or publicly display or otherwise use the LifePole Content, except as expressly authorized by us , Unless expressly and unambiguously stated here, we do not grant you any express or implied rights. We own all rights to the website and the LifePole content.
LifePole and its licensees may publicly place advertisements and other information alongside or in their content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. We reserve the right to change the manner and extent of such advertisements without prior notice.
- Content feeds
You may access and use the feeds to view feed content on your PC, website, or blog (“Your Page”), provided that (i) your use of the feeds is for personal, non-commercial use only; (ii) the display of your feed content is linked to the relevant pages of the LifePole websites and LifePole is the source of the feed content; (iii) your use or display of the feed content does not imply that LifePole has any concerns , Ideas, websites, products or services of third parties, including your site, promotes or supports, (iv) you do not redistribute the feed content and (v) your LifePole systems are not overloaded by your use of the feeds. LifePole reserves all rights to the feeds and is entitled to terminate the feeds at any time.
User content (including those created by users who are employed or under contract by LifePole) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of LifePole. We reserve the right to remove, review, edit and reinstate User Content from time to time in our sole discretion and without notice. For example, we may delete a post if we believe it violates our content policies. We are not obligated to keep or make available to you copies of your content, nor do we guarantee the confidentiality of your content.
We are under no obligation to enforce the terms on your behalf against another user. If you believe that another user has violated the terms, you are welcome to let us know. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate action.
- You agree not to use the Site for the following purposes or to assist, encourage or facilitate others to do so:
- Violation of our content policies, for example, by creating a false or defamatory contribution, trading with contributions to other businesses, or paying or being paid to write or remove a post;
- Infringement of the rights of third parties, including breach of trust, infringement of copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, personal rights, exploitation rights or other intellectual property rights or intellectual property rights;
- Threat, stalking, inflicting suffering or harassment of others, as well as calling for religious intolerance or discrimination;
- Promoting a business or other commercial project or event and otherwise using the Website for commercial purposes other than in connection with a business account and with the express permission of LifePole Inc .;
- Sending spam, surveys or other mass messages, whether commercial or otherwise, engaging in keyword spamming or any other attempt to manipulate the search results of the Service or any third-party website;
- Requesting personal data of minors or posting or transferring pornographic content; or
- Violation of applicable law.
- You also agree not to do or assist others in encouraging or enabling them to:
- Violation of the conditions;
- Modify, adapt, acquire, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations, publicly display, sell, trade or otherwise use the Site or the Site Content (other than Content), unless specifically authorized by LifePole Inc has been
- Use any robots, web crawlers, web search engines, or other automated devices, processes, or means to access, retrieve, search, or index the web site or any web site content
- reverse development of any part of the Website
- Removing or altering any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices in parts of the Site or on any material printed or copied through this Site;
- Storing, processing or using information about other users;
- Accessing, retrieving, or indexing a portion of the site to build or populate a searchable database of business contributions
- Accessing, retrieving, or indexing a portion of the site to build or populate a searchable database of business contributions
- Take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes an undue or disproportionate burden on LifePole’s technical infrastructure or otherwise causes excessive demand for access to the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks related to the Website through hacking, password mining or otherwise;
- Use of the website or the site content for the transmission of computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojans or other harmful content (collective term “viruses”);
- Use of any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website, as well as other attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website in any way;
- Use of the Website to circumvent the security of a computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, disrupt or interfere with the security of the Website or Site Content, or otherwise harm or damage it or
- Removing, bypassing, disabling, damaging or otherwise obstructing any security features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, and features that restrict the use of the Site.The above restrictions apply only to the extent permitted by law. However, you agree not to infringe (even to the extent permitted by law) without giving written notice to us 30 days in advance and providing us with any information we may need to provide alternatives or to you at our sole discretion to accommodate otherwise.
- Data protection
- Disputes regarding copyright and trademarks
Our Copyright Infringement Policy provides information on copyright and trademark disputes.
For more information about events posted or linked to the site, please see our event conditions. You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms.
- LifePole promotions and LifePole advertisingIf you purchase a LifePole Promotional Product or Gift Certificate, it will be subject to the LifePole Promotional Products and Gift Certificates policies. Please read them before buying the item as they can be changed occasionally. In the event of a conflict between the LifePole Promotional Products and Gift Card Policies and these Terms, the LifePole Promotional Products and Gift Card Policies will apply.
Similarly, the LifePole Advertising Agreement applies when you open a business account on the Site or purchase LifePole advertising materials. If there is a conflict between the LifePole Advertising Agreement and these Terms, the LifePole Advertising Agreement applies.
- Suggestions and suggestions for improvementBy sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or suggestions (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain any third-party confidential or proprietary information, (ii) we have no express or implied confidentiality regarding the Feedback, iii) we may already consider or develop any content that is comparable to the Feedback; and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback and you irrevocably waive LifePole and its users for claims and assertion of moral rights in such feedbacks or cause waiver.
- Third party
The website may contain links to other websites or applications (each a “third party website”). Third party websites are neither controlled nor recommended by us. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of such websites. The use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
Some of the services available through the Site may be subject to additional license terms or third-party and open source information, including those stated and incorporated herein by reference.
- Claims for damages
You agree to indemnify LifePole and its parent companies, affiliates, affiliates and affiliates, suppliers, licensors and partners, and officers, directors, employees, agents and their representatives (collectively the “LifePole Organizations”) against any claims or claims Claims of third parties, including costs, liabilities and attorney’s fees, indemnify and hold harmless to you from or relating to (i) access to or use of the Site, (ii) breach of the Terms, (iii) purchase of Products or Services received by you in connection with this Site or (iv) any breach of any intellectual property or other rights of any natural or legal persons, whether caused by you or a third party in the use of your account. Yelp reserves the right, at your expense, to assume sole responsibility for and control of any matter that may be subject to a claim for damages, and you agree to assist us in our defense against such claims. You agree not to reach an agreement on any matter without the prior written consent of LifePole. LifePole will use its best endeavors to notify you of any claims, actions or steps as soon as we become aware of them.
11. Disclaimer and limitation
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT RESTRICTS THE LIABILITY OF LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS TO YOU. EACH OF THESE FOLLOWING SUB-LIMITS SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING IN THIS IS TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN LIMITED IN THEIR RESPECT. IF ANY UNDERTAKINGS ARE IN THIS REGARD OR TO ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT A LEGAL ASSISTANT BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. BY AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY GIVE ESSENTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY US “AS IS”, “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, EXPRESSLY STATING THAT LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS CAN NOT MONITOR, CONTROL OR TEST THE USER CONTENT. IN THE SENSE, THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THIS SITE, ITS SAFETY OR ITS CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE YELP ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPROPER FUNCTION, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY BREAKS OF THE SITE. FROM YOUR CONFIDENCE TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY BUSINESS SERVICES, REVIEWS, CRITICS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER AND PRESENTATION), OR THE CRITERIA TO BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH YOU WILL BE CREATED.
- THE LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS MAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR WARRANTY AS TO THE THIRD PARTY’S CONDUCT, OR TO THE PUBLISHED DISTRIBUTORS OR ANY PERSONAL ON THE SITE. CONSEQUENTLY, THE YELP ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THIRD PARTIES ‘ACTS OR OMISSIONS, SUCH AS ANY OTHER USER MISUSE OF YOUR CONTENT OR ITS IDENTITY, OR YOU MADE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE DEALERS OR ADVERTISERS HAVE YOU FOUND THROUGH THE SIDE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF PUBLISHERS, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY OF THE LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS CONSTITUTES A WARRANTY.
- IF YOU ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE, OR ANY RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO TERMINATE AND TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
- THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS TO YOU FOR LOSSES AND DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR ITS TERMS, IS LIMITED TO (i) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS BEFORE THE LIABILITY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE THE LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS HAVE BEEN PAID (IF APPLICABLE) OR (ii) € 100, EVEN AFTER WHICH AMOUNT IS HIGHER.
- LIFEPOLE ORGANIZATIONS DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOST PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (iv) REJECTION (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- Choice of law and jurisdiction
- We have the right to close your account, with or without cause and without notice or liability, to block the use of certain portions of the Site and / or exclude you from the Site. As a result, you may lose access to your account, website, content, website content, or other related information.
- Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, update or discontinue the Site at any time, with or without notice, and without notice and assumption of liability.
- We may send you notifications and notify you of changes to the Terms by email, post or by posting to the Site.
- Unless otherwise provided in Section 10 above, these Conditions do not confer any rights or remedies on third parties.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements between you and us. The parties acknowledge that no representation is made of any warranties not expressly contained in these terms.
- Should LifePole fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms, this shall not be construed as a waiver of any such right or provision. The failure of any party to exercise any right under these Terms cannot be construed as a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Without our prior written consent, you have no authority to assign, transfer or sublicense the terms and any rights and obligations hereunder. However, we have the right to assign and transfer them without restriction. Any assignment by you is a violation of these terms and is void.
- The titles of the sections are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes , DE 19958 , USA